Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior
We are looking for someone to join our team in the Tenterden office to assist with audit, accounts and business taxes in a varied general practice role, for a wide range of clients.
The role is to be part of a team with whom expertise are shared and collaborated and the role will be client facing.
Applications should consider meeting the following requirements:
- AAT qualified as a minimum, qualified by experience, or still currently studying for ACCA / ACA
- Have recent Audit experience is a necessity. There is no need to have been the lead on any audits, as training will be given, but a variety of audit experience would be favoured.
- Must have been in practice for at least 2 years.
- Have experience in accounts prep for ltd co, partnerships, sole traders
- Have experience in preparing business tax computations and be familiar with capital allowances for partnerships, sole traders, companies. No personal tax experience is required.
- Any experience of VAT or payroll services would be welcome, but not essential.
- Have good communication skills, as the role will involve direct communication with the firm’s clients
- Be able to work independently and with others in a team
- Have good IT skills.
The role will be full time. The package includes annual holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays, pensions, and private medical after initial period. Training will be given where required in terms of IT and technically for audit, accounts and business tax, however the experience required listed above is a minimum level of knowledge.
Salary is comparative and dependent on level of experience. Training packages are also available for those who wish to continue studying towards AAT, ICAEW or ACCA qualifications.
Please apply direct to Abigail Page, at Gibbons Mannington & Phipps LLP, 82 High Street, Tenterden Kent TN30 6JG, or by email to email@example.com